Significant Career Events:
- Seven years in the Savings & Loan business, two as V.P. of the real estate owned department.
- Taught real estate investment analysis at UCLA (extension division).
- Original co-developer of the Santa Monica Lowe’s Hotel (through drawings. entitlements and land acquisition), and co-developer of the Santa Monica Double Tree Hotel.
- Developer of a three parcel ground lease and development with a School district, which included the construction of the district’s headquarters facility, an industrial building and a Double Tree Hotel.
- Co-developer of a joint venture with a school district of a nine-acre, entertainment shopping center with an Edwards Theater as the anchor.
- Co-owner of the Surfrider Inn (now Lowe’s Hotel) in Santa Monica.
- Chairman and founder of City Savings & Loan, Westlake Village, California
- Developed and constructed varied and complex projects including:
- Century Medical Center at the Kennedy Memorial Hospital in the City of Hawthorne
- Westlake Court Office Complex in the City of Westlake Village
- Westwood Village Square Shopping Center (Westwwod)
- Vernon Industrial Center, City of Vernon, CA.
- As a general contractor, but not developer, built the
- Banco Metropolitano Corporation bank facility in Los Angeles
- Out-Takes retail facility at City Walk in Universal City
- UCLA Satellite Medical Facility in Los Angeles
- Walnut Methodist Church in the City of Walnut
- Italian Cultural Center (Westwood)
The foregoing are representative and noteworthy projects. There are many others. Information is available upon request.
He also has been a co-investor, lead entitlement coordinator and developer of six residential tract projects.
Carol Wong is a licensed real estate broker with over 25 years of experience in Financial Analysis, Management, Information Technology, Engineering, and Real Estate Sales. She has worked extensively with Chinese clients. Carol is fluent in English, Chinese and Cantonese.
Carol is a graduate of the Engineering School at University of California Los Angeles.
Coleen Darling is the Design Principal of Darling Development Group. Over the past decade she has overseen the design elements of our various projects, and has worked closely with our Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Sub Contractors. She has been responsible for the selection of color and materials on ground up construction, remodels and additions, including interiors as well as exteriors, and landscape.
Coleen Darling is a graduate of Cal Lutheran University with a BA in Liberal Arts/Art History and a concentration within Fine Arts focusing on Architectural Photography.
William Lora has almost 30 years of construction expertise as a Project Manager, Superintendent and Quality Control Systems Manager. He has been involved in various types of projects including Ground Up construction, Medical Centers, Additions, Earthquake Retrofitting, Modernization, Reconstructing, Movie Theaters, Custom Homes, Bridge Expansions, as well as numerous Cal Trans projects. He has overseen and been in charge of hundreds of millions of dollars in project costs to date.
William is a graduate of University of California Santa Barbara with a BS in Economics. He is multilingual, speaking English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Rebecca Mansfield has extensive experience in problem solving, research, and personnel development. She has worked with developers, construction personnel and management in the planning, design and implementation of budget, funding, and operations.
Rebecca is a graduate, with high honors, from the University of Hawaii. She received her Masters and PhD from Walden University. She is a National Honor Society member, and among her many affiliations, is a member of the Association of National Professional Women